Практически експеримент: Инвестиране в Klear - българска P2P платформа

Дискусия в 'P2P Lending' започната от Nikolay Delchev, 29 Яну 2018.

1. Loic (Klear)

Loic (Klear) Сметководител

Регистриран:
    28 Юни 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    @Dimitrov thank you! It is very important for us to have direct contact with our investors, and we like it :)

2. Dimitrov

Dimitrov Финансов стажант

Регистриран:
    20 Окт 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    @Loic (Klear) , after a great deal of assessing your and other P2P lending platforms, i decided to wait with the investment with Klear, until it is possible to do it via my company. I have no problem with you being the single originator, since you handle only the prime sector credits. I can deal with the risks involved in the P2P lending itself, but the chance tat the copy of my ID card leaks and someone takes a fast credit on my name is something else. There are too many fast credit companies, that will allow that to happen. We all now the slogans on the TV commercials : "Get a credit only against your ID card....bla-bla". I will follow the developments closely.

3. Santa

Santa Одитор

Регистриран:
    5 Май 2017
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    In my opinion, the chances of you getting involved into such a fraud are very, very slim, especially if you're dealing with legitimate companies such as Klear. I've given a copy of my ID card to many financial companies, both local and foreign, and nothing of what you're describing has ever happened to me or other investors I know.

Not to mention that as an owner of a company myself, anyone can easily find out what my income is, where I live and what are some of the assets I own. Had I been more paranoid about my personal information, I would've missed out on a lot of opportunities.

4. Dollar_dollar_bills

Dollar_dollar_bills Сметководител

Регистриран:
    16 Мар 2017
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Абе пичове като пишете на английски - please leave a Bulgarian version, below your EN post :)

5. Miroslav

Miroslav Финансов стажант

Регистриран:
    31 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    авто инвест-а е пуснат от месец и половина. Добавих 500лв към първоначална инвестициа от 1000лв. Към момента има доходност 6.7%
    191 кредита, 74.4% категория А

upload_2018-11-13_21-15-10.png

JOJOBG likes this.
  6. dubivo

dubivo Финансов стажант

Регистриран:
    22 Май 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    @Loic (Klear) , do you analyse the reasons for the increased amount of early repayments? What is their explanation and isn't this situation a cause for concern?

@Loic (Klear), правите ли анализ на причините за завишеното количество предсрочно изплатени заеми? Kакво е тяхното обяснение и не е ли тази ситуация причина за безпокойство?

JOJOBG and Aleksandar Dyakov like this.
  7. Loic (Klear)

Loic (Klear) Сметководител

Регистриран:
    28 Юни 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Hi @dubivo ,

Thank you for the question. It is an important topic that you raised!
    Early repayments are frequent, at a rather high level. There is some fluctuations month after month but on the overall portfolio, we did not notice a significant change in the trend during the last 6 months.

Where are early repayments coming from?
    We don’t always have the exact reason but we can sort them out in 3 main categories.

1. The borrower has an exceptional inflow of money (selling a property - asset or business, receiving a bonus, inheriting from the family, …).
    It happens but I believe it’s a minor reason among all the early repayments.

2. We internally consolidate an existing Klear credit by a new one.
    This happens when the customer comes to us a second time with a new project. We usually consolidate the remaining principal of the old Klear credit, add the fresh money needed and make a new Klear credit. This is simpler for the customer.
    It can also happen if the customer took a credit with us and already had at that time credits with other institutions. After some time with us, he understands that he can get a better deal by consolidating all of them with Klear.

3. A bank consolidates the Klear credit.
    It happens like in the case 2. The customer has a new project, goes to the bank and the bank takes the opportunity to consolidate our loan. :( Some of these cases are situations where the total amount exceeds our maximum of 30 000 BGN.
    Another situation is when the customer comes to us for a second credit and we say no. He goes to his bank and the bank sometimes say yes and consolidates our credit.

As I said we cannot know exactly the reason but if I have to shoot numbers, this would be the split:
    1. 10% of the cases
    2. 60% of the cases
    3. 30% of the cases
    To sum up, early repayments are frequent events, mainly coming from consolidation. We are not surprised by the levels as we were used to such dynamism on the market.
    We are following early repayments levels and we will pay even more attention in the future. Thanks for putting this topic on the table!

Gigibin, bamboo, Brego and 3 others like this.
  8. dubivo

dubivo Финансов стажант

Регистриран:
    22 Май 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    The explanation sounds quite logical and rational. Thanks, @Loic (Klear)!

9. Stoycho Nedev

Stoycho Nedev Одитор

Регистриран:
    8 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
  10. JOJOBG

JOJOBG Одитор

Регистриран:
    20 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    @Loic (Klear) Just 4 investors away from the 1k milestone. Just around on time for the event at the end of the month. I hope we are way beyond this number at the event though. (clap)
    Само 4 инвеститора до крайъгълния камък от 1000.Тамън навреме за събитието в края на месеца. Все пак се надявам за събитието да сме подминали с бая тази цифра. (clap)

Last edited: 16 Ное 2018
  11. JOJOBG

JOJOBG Одитор

Регистриран:
    20 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    И все пак си мисля, че използването на онлайн транслатори спомага за развитието на лингвистичните способности на българите до известна степен. Повечето полезна финансова информация в оригинал е на "хамерикански".;) Но щом си казал съгласявам се.
    Днес е Фрайдей/Petak време е за копооон. Да не се засегнеш нещо. Да живне темата малко, че сме станали егати сухарите последните седмици. А до обновяването на инфото от колегията и партито има време.

12. Stoycho Nedev

Stoycho Nedev Одитор

Регистриран:
    8 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Впечатленията ми от посещението в офиса на българската P2P платформа Klear. Какво ми хареса. Какво не ми хареса. Как ще се развива платформата. Малко лично мнение и разсъждения

https://www.vivainvest.eu/na-gosti-v-ofisa-na-klear/

typeface, Santa and JOJOBG like this.
  13. JOJOBG

JOJOBG Одитор

Регистриран:
    20 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Статус Ное.2018 - Продължителност на инвестиция 12 месеца.
    Инвестиция: +1000лв.
    Диверсификация: +9
    Доходност:+0.7%, Разлика:+7.22%
    Klear_1_Nov_2018.PNG Klear_2_Nov_2018.PNG

Santa, Gigibin, Stoycho Nedev and 2 others like this.
  14. Aleksandar Dyakov

Aleksandar Dyakov Owner ФорумФинанси

Регистриран:
    12 Мар 2017
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    @JOJOBG доходността е чудесна на фона на този 50%+ в сегмент А ;)

15. JOJOBG

JOJOBG Одитор

Регистриран:
    20 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Сърбят ме ръцете, но се бия през пръстите. Започва да ми се оформя идея да закръгля малко нагоре за нова година. Имам всичко на всичко още 6 седмици ;) Ама да видим не зависи всичко от мен ;)

16. Anton Kirchev

Anton Kirchev Финансов стажант

Регистриран:
    8 Окт 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Ето го и моя резултат от изминалия месец klearlending.png

Last edited: 21 Ное 2018
  17. Stoycho Nedev

Stoycho Nedev Одитор

Регистриран:
    8 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Направо прекрасна доходност! Тези 180 лева от сделки на вторичния пазар ли са?

18. JOJOBG

JOJOBG Одитор

Регистриран:
    20 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Абсолютно колега. Капиталова доходност от сделки.

Stoycho Nedev likes this.
  19. Santa

Santa Одитор

Регистриран:
    5 Май 2017
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Да, страхотна доходност, браво! Само се надявам тези просрочия да се изчистят, че иначе ще ти ударят XIRR-а на по-късен етап. Както дискутирахме преди време, когато се изчислява по този начин, отразява просрочията със закъснение.

Gigibin, Stoycho Nedev and bamboo like this.
  20. JOJOBG

JOJOBG Одитор

Регистриран:
    20 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Много правилно наблюдение.Да видим дали стратегията ще ми се окаже печеливша. За сега си играем с цифрите както виждаш.

Gigibin, Stoycho Nedev and Santa like this.

Сподели

1. Този сайт използва "бисквитки" (cookies). Използвайки този уебсайт, Вие се съгласявате, че можем да поставим „бисквитки” на Вашия кoмпютър / устройство.
    Dismiss Notice