Практически експеримент: Инвестиране в Klear - българска P2P платформа

Дискусия в 'P2P Lending' започната от Nikolay Delchev, 29 Яну 2018.

1. Loic (Klear)

Loic (Klear) Сметководител

Регистриран:
    28 Юни 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    @Dimitrov thank you! It is very important for us to have direct contact with our investors, and we like it :)

2. Dimitrov

Dimitrov Финансов стажант

Регистриран:
    20 Окт 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    @Loic (Klear) , after a great deal of assessing your and other P2P lending platforms, i decided to wait with the investment with Klear, until it is possible to do it via my company. I have no problem with you being the single originator, since you handle only the prime sector credits. I can deal with the risks involved in the P2P lending itself, but the chance tat the copy of my ID card leaks and someone takes a fast credit on my name is something else. There are too many fast credit companies, that will allow that to happen. We all now the slogans on the TV commercials : "Get a credit only against your ID card....bla-bla". I will follow the developments closely.

3. Santa

Santa Одитор

Регистриран:
    5 Май 2017
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    In my opinion, the chances of you getting involved into such a fraud are very, very slim, especially if you're dealing with legitimate companies such as Klear. I've given a copy of my ID card to many financial companies, both local and foreign, and nothing of what you're describing has ever happened to me or other investors I know.

Not to mention that as an owner of a company myself, anyone can easily find out what my income is, where I live and what are some of the assets I own. Had I been more paranoid about my personal information, I would've missed out on a lot of opportunities.

4. Dollar_dollar_bills

Dollar_dollar_bills Сметководител

Регистриран:
    16 Мар 2017
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Абе пичове като пишете на английски - please leave a Bulgarian version, below your EN post :)

5. Miroslav

Miroslav Финансов стажант

Регистриран:
    31 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    авто инвест-а е пуснат от месец и половина. Добавих 500лв към първоначална инвестициа от 1000лв. Към момента има доходност 6.7%
    191 кредита, 74.4% категория А

upload_2018-11-13_21-15-10.png

JOJOBG likes this.
  6. dubivo

dubivo Финансов стажант

Регистриран:
    22 Май 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    @Loic (Klear) , do you analyse the reasons for the increased amount of early repayments? What is their explanation and isn't this situation a cause for concern?

@Loic (Klear), правите ли анализ на причините за завишеното количество предсрочно изплатени заеми? Kакво е тяхното обяснение и не е ли тази ситуация причина за безпокойство?

JOJOBG and Aleksandar Dyakov like this.

Сподели

1. Този сайт използва "бисквитки" (cookies). Използвайки този уебсайт, Вие се съгласявате, че можем да поставим „бисквитки” на Вашия кoмпютър / устройство.
    Dismiss Notice