Практически експеримент: Инвестиране в Klear - българска P2P платформа

Дискусия в 'P2P Lending' започната от Nikolay Delchev, 29 Яну 2018.

1. jkminkov

jkminkov Сметководител

Регистриран:
    19 Май 2020
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    @Loic (Klear) Can I request some tweaks:
    Secondary market to have an extra column - "your share".
    Saved filters to remember sorting, by default at the moment it's by loan_id descending, if not - reverse sorting on secondary market to be ascending.

Last edited: 4 Дек 2020
  2. Loic (Klear)

Loic (Klear) Одитор

Регистриран:
    28 Юни 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Hi @jkminkov

Thank you for your suggestion and sorry for my late reply.

Secondary market to have an extra column - "your share".

When we implemented the additional column “your share” on the primary market months ago, we thought about doing the same on the secondary market. But, adding “your share” beside “available amount” would create confusion because the “available amount” is actually the price and not the outstanding, which means that you cannot compare it to “your share”. To avoid confusion, we should display “available amount” “available outstanding” “your share”. That would make too many additional columns to fit properly in the design. So we abandoned the idea. :(

Saved filters to remember sorting

I have some concerns about this. Sometimes we use filters or sorting to check the market. For example, by ascending discount. If I do that as the last sorting, then the next time I come back it will be sorted by ascending discount. Next time if I sort by KIP, it will become the new sorting rule for the following sessions… It means that every time I come back to the market I may find a different sorting and I may not even remember how I sorted the previous time. That may disturb a lot the users.

That’s why I’m not very convinced we should do it.

by default at the moment it's by loan_id descending, if not - reverse sorting on secondary market to be ascending.

May I ask you why this criterion? I can tell you that different people have different opinions. Personally, I would prefer sorting by the difference between KIP and discount, but I know it’s a weird wish and I will not push for my desire

3. jkminkov

jkminkov Сметководител

Регистриран:
    19 Май 2020
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    - maybe, we could have an option to create a personalized view on both primary and secondary markets, so each client could have, besides default view, their own, I have lots of space for columns on 1920x1080 resolution.

- if you wan't that, you'd create saved filters and name them - ascenting discount, ascenting KIP, those would reset to default on each visit, they should sort only when used

- for diversification purposes on secondary market, you'd want older loans on top as you may have no share of.

4. JOJOBG

JOJOBG Финансов мениджър

Регистриран:
    20 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Статус Дек.2020 - Продължителност на инвестиция 37 месеца.
    Инвестиция: +0лв.
    Диверсификация: -9
    Доходност:-0.10%, Разлика:-1.16%
    Klear_First_Dec_20.PNG Klear_Second_Dec_20.PNG
    Бакалски сметки, първа пълна година без довнасяния, засичане на ROI:
    Баланс на акаунта Дек.2019: 24,249.97 лв
    Баланс на акаунта Дек.2020: 26,188.15 лв
    Разлика: 1,938.18 лв
    ROI: 7.99%

mladenov13, Вальо and jkminkov like this.
  5. Loic (Klear)

Loic (Klear) Одитор

Регистриран:
    28 Юни 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Thank you, @jkminkov for your additional comments. I understand your personal needs although I can't promise that we will make the changes to meet them. Please let me try to explain.

- maybe, we could have an option to create a personalized view on both primary and secondary markets, so each client could have, besides default view, their own, I have lots of space for columns on 1920x1080 resolution.

Wow, that’s a new level! To have such a functionality working well on all resolutions would be a big challenge and a lot of work, to design and especially to maintain. This is something we may see on business software but frankly, for us, this is well beyond what is reasonable to develop with the resources we have.

- if you wan't that, you'd create saved filters and name them - ascenting discount, ascenting KIP, those would reset to default on each visit, they should sort only when used

May be I misunderstood your initial request. You would like to have the memory of the sorting ONLY for a filter AND when you save it, right? Example: I select segment B only, apply, then sort by Financed Amount and save the filter наминг ит “B segment ascending Financed amount”. That would work. However, creating a “fake” filter “ascending discount” without any actual filtering but just with the sorting being saved does not give more value than clicking on the sorting arrow of the column discount on the market. But yes I agree, that would be good to offer the memory of sorting on the saved filters. Just we would have to hint to the user that he can also save the sorting. May be by displaying, in the filter details, the sorting criteria.

- for diversification purposes on secondary market, you'd want older loans on top as you may have no share of.

Unfortunately, the fact an investor has no share of old loans and is more invested in recent loans depends completely on when he started investing and how he behaved since (if he continued investing, stopped during some time, increased or decreased his regular invest, …).
    That means that we cannot be sure that the sorting you propose will be better for all our investors or even for the majority of them.

I know that my answers will not please you and I’m sorry about that. Somehow, I have the tough task to say no…
    The investing solution we offer must have a balance between the sophistication and the accessibility to mainstream users. We know that to grow we will need to go in the direction of the simplification of the product rather than the option of the sophistication of the platform. It’s one of the reasons I limit the evolutions which may add complexity to the platform and benefit only a limited number of investors.

Atiel, Вальо and JOJOBG like this.
  6. rossenzach

rossenzach Сметководител

Регистриран:
    1 Яну 2019
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Две годишна инвестиция. За 2020 внесени 8 500, печалба преди данъци 4 280. Успешна нова година!

klear 2020_12_31.png

jorocontrola, jkminkov, valdo and 4 others like this.
  7. Pavel _Valkov

Pavel _Valkov Финансов Аналитик

Регистриран:
    4 Окт 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Без вноски за 2020
    От март месец съм спрял да инвестирам в сегмент А
    01.01.21.jpg 01012021.jpg

8. rossenzach

rossenzach Сметководител

Регистриран:
    1 Яну 2019
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    От един месец, няма актуална статистика. Що така?

9. rossenzach

rossenzach Сметководител

Регистриран:
    1 Яну 2019
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Вече има (clap)

10. JOJOBG

JOJOBG Финансов мениджър

Регистриран:
    20 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Статус Яну.2021 - Продължителност на инвестиция 38 месеца.
    Диверсификация: +1
    Доходност:-0.0%, Разлика:-0.0%
    Klear_First_Jan_21.PNG Klear_Second_Jan_21.PNG

11. mvr0306

mvr0306 Финансов стажант

Регистриран:
    27 Юни 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Получихте ли мейл - уведомление за нов клас заеми - "S"? Очевидно, при почти нулеви лихви на ЦБ в Европа и САЩ и тук лихвите по заемите поне малко трябва да тръгнат надолу. Такъв е пазара. Мисля е добро решение. Даже е редно и за другите сегменти също да намалят лихвите, макар и в ущърб на инвеститорите.

12. rossenzach

rossenzach Сметководител

Регистриран:
    1 Яну 2019
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Някой може ли да ми каже, защо в екселските файлове, няма колона с датата на следващата вноска?

13. JOJOBG

JOJOBG Финансов мениджър

Регистриран:
    20 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Статус Фев.2021 - Продължителност на инвестиция 39 месеца.
    Диверсификация: -12
    Доходност:-0.10%, Разлика:-1.18%
    Klear_First_Feb_21.PNG Klear_Second_Feb_21.PNG

mladenov13 likes this.
  14. JOJOBG

JOJOBG Финансов мениджър

Регистриран:
    20 Авг 2018
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Греда а :) не можеш добре да разпишеш бота ;)

15. rossenzach

rossenzach Сметководител

Регистриран:
    1 Яну 2019
    Постове:
    Лайкове:
    Това не го разрах, но така или иначе не разбирам повечето от нещата, които казваш и правиш. Бъди здрав!

Сподели

1. Този сайт използва "бисквитки" (cookies). Използвайки този уебсайт, Вие се съгласявате, че можем да поставим „бисквитки” на Вашия кoмпютър / устройство.
    Dismiss Notice